Well, another story to add the list of many..
Me and Kim just about DIED and put the house up in flames. We fixed the TV we had in my room before a little bit ago and decided to bring it back upstairs and try to get it up and running again. WELL, Kim goes to plug the cord into the socket and ZAAAAAAAPPPP!!!! HAHAHA, she shot back like a cannonball and ALL the power on our upstairs level of the house goes out. Hahaha oh man, Kim friggen bolted it down the stairs as fast as she could hahaha.
But to make it worse, the metal from the plug melted and now my room reaks of asscrack. This ginormous puff of smoke came from the socket though, good god.
HAHAHA and the best part, after we TOLD my dad not to put the plug in the socket..he friggen does it himself and gets a friggen zap and a half. Now he's deathly afraid of my room catching fire when we're sleeping.
Soo no xbox for the night I think, haha. I think id rather live through the night thank you very much :D
Ohhhh how I wish I had these things on camera.
Just figured I'd share another sad sad story with you all because Im sure by now most of you who know us expect one once a week or so :D
We really dont MEAN for these things to happen. We're just disasters waiting to happen.