So, instead of playing halo3 and talking shit I decided to just go outside and get a life for a few hours.
Samantha, nita, and I went to go play pool again tonight, and then we went back to her house to watch diary of a whimpy kid, 'Twas actually funny. Lawls.
After the movie I found some AVATAR!!! The best cartoon in the WORLD!! We were watching that, and then things got a little crazy.. I like to be gross sometimes to annoy people, and no, I'm not talking about my legendary man buurrrpzz, I'm talkin eating food, mouth wide open, letting it all fall out, kind of gross.
I was doing it to annoy my cousin since Venita was on the computer, and she was sitting right next to me anyways. ... While this was going on venita found Sam's camera and decided to record like a ninja...
Yeah, it's a little dark I know. ... This is how I am 90% of the time. the other 10% I'm actually a safisticated adult. I choose to be that way.
Before we called it a night we decided to have a little fun... and have a MAMA MIA DANCE ALONG! WOOOOHHH!!!!
Lawls. When we reviewed this I just realised that we're all dressed as a different race... and my cousin jonathan pointed out that nita and samantha look like creepy guys. Lawls.
Oh gosh.. Big day tomorrow.. Gotta go pick up Jessica from the Airport.. Her and her bf broke up so she's coming back from Iowa... She wants to wait till tomorrow to tell me what happened.. I really hope it isn't anything... horrible...
Guess I should get some sleep.